Lew Payne's Technical Blog

Welcome to my technical blog. I created this blog to facilitate my ongoing research, by giving me a place to store useful research data. It also allows me to comment on various items as I work through their various implementations and determine suitability for my particular projects. Initially, my research was into Kalman filters; hence that is where the bulk of my commentary is located.

This blog is updated regularly, each time I run into something that is useful or substantive. While its format might not be ideal (since it grew to be more than anticipated), keep in mind that its main purpose is to allow me easy access to information that would otherwise be a pain to retrieve (not to mention difficult to integrate my comments into).

Major Categories

Flight Theory & Modeling

"Allows you to send FlightGear a control vector and outputs the state vector."

11 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing, I will bookmark and be back again



    Function Point Estimation Training

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing Flight Theory & Modeling list
    Big Data for telecom

    ReplyDelete
  3. This blogs has flying theory ,i think so for deep information can be produce the sites.


    Java training in Chennai

    ReplyDelete
  4. This idea is mind blowing. I think everyone should know such information like you have described on this post. Thank you for sharing this explanation.Your final conclusion was good. We are sowing seeds and need to be patiently wait till it blossoms.

    CRO Agency in Chennai

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cant wait to check out some of these blogs! I’ve really wanted to start learning more about cars and auto repairs lately and I think this will help a lot. I think it can save my family some money if we knew how to do some repairs at home.! Thanks again for all the options.

    car wash services in mumbai

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really nice and definitely it will be useful for many people. Kindly keep update like this by directing with the specified topics in which you had described here like an agenda.
    Back to original

    ReplyDelete
  7. Superb. I really enjoyed very much with this article here. Really it is an amazing article I had ever read. I hope it will help a lot for all. Thank you so much for this amazing posts and please keep update like this excellent article.thank you for sharing such a great blog with us. expecting for your.
    Digital Marketing Company in India
    seo Company in India

    ReplyDelete
  8. your information is really awesome as well as it is very excellent and i got more interesting information from your blog.
    Android Training in Chennai

    ReplyDelete
  9. This blog giving the details of technology. This gives the details about working with the business processes and change the way. Here explains think different and work different then provide the better output. Thanks for this blog.
    Back to Original Services Private Limited

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think great site for these post and i am read the most of contents have useful for my Carrier.Thanks for these useful information.Any information are commands like to share him.

    Oracle Training in Chennai

    ReplyDelete